Wednesday, March 23, 2011

because i can.

one could say, i'm quite content with life right now.
with the numbing shock of the past couple of days,
i've felt a little distracted and unfocused.
he's worth it.

i decided to take another trip to the flair,
but now, i can go in as i please. i can officially get a dress there if my heart so desires.
and i was happy about that.
i told my aunt dana and she came from simply splendid over to watch me try them on
(because she's basically my mom)
maybe i found a dress, maybe i didn't we'll see how it goes.

jeff decided it would be funny to challenge me to not drink diet coke until prom.
ha good joke right?
i'm just seeing how long i can go, robyn doesn't think i can do it.
i'll show her.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

i have faith in you

Anonymous said...

proving people wrong is the best feeling ever. gooood luck!

Lurpy Livin' said...

just bought a costco pack and i'm leaving it at your house