Wednesday, March 2, 2011

i'd like to thank the academy

i'm terribly sorry for the delay,
i can't believe i forgot to blog about this the day after it happened
as many of you know,
i'm a little of a james franco fan,
just a little bit.
but after going to the MTC on sunday and when my bishop told us that the tv watching didn't have to start until tomorrow, i almost started crying for joy.
i had been waiting for the academy awards for probably about a month.
i watched the entire red carpet
cate blanchett
and florence
were my favorite.
hey uh florence, would you mind lending me that dress for prom?
you also did a great job at singing with A.R. Rahman.
it was beautiful

i need to see the king's speech now.
apparently it's a big deal.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I to loved florence's dress. =)

Nicole said...

cate's dress was totally my favorite.
i still can't get over it

claire scout said...

i loved florence's dress too! but it got an F in US magazine! I don't get it