Wednesday, March 16, 2011

don't mind the randomness

i have a lot of little thoughts that are too short to write a whole post on.

i just watched the whole first season of drop dead diva within two days.
thanks jess.
such a good show.
i recommend it.

i just decided i love granola.

i got an invitation to a baby shower for my friend. i'm not that old yet am i?

high five for this insanely soft head of hair.

i love the joke my brother always tells us
what's brown and rhymes with snoop?
dr. dre!
oh you thought that?
get yo mind outta tha gutta.

i need a hobby.

my mom laughed when i told her i was keeping my dinosaur backpack for college.
like i'm replacing that baby? nah.

this strange feeling of nervousness and excitement come about when i think of HOSA.

and i really wished you knew i dress up everyday to see if you'd notice.
but you don't.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

hoooooosa.
hoe and hosa. a healthy partnership.

claire scout said...

oooooooooh my goodness drop dead diva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥♥♥♥ do you know when the new season starts?

Kate! said...

SYDNEE. I HAVE ONE MORE EPISODE :) Jess saw I was on 12 and was like are you kidding me? We watched it three days ago.

It's just so good.

KEEP the dinosaur backpack your WHOLE LIFE. Dare you. :D

cailey said...

i'm an avid drop dead diva watcher. it's one of my shows. i love it a whole lot.