Wednesday, April 13, 2011

30 days in 6.

 i'm such a copy cat,
but i'm sorry i have nothing to blog about,
so thanks lexi for getting me out of my blogging rut.
here's the 30 day facebook challenge but instead i'm going to just do it in fives.

A picture of yourself with 10 facts
1. I have green eyes
2. I could spend my whole entire day watching movies
3. I would rather spend a vacation in someplace interesting rather than just tropical
4. I truly love fashion, I have a giant stack of fashion magazine I just can't throw away.
5. My real dream job is to be a mom
6. I love the cold more than any other type of weather
7. I just want to travel around the world.
8. I've grown up with all brothers and so me and my mom like to stay close to each other.
9. I like to have things planned out, I'm not one of those "let's just wing it" kind of people.
10. I eat. a lot.


A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
obviously my mom.
being the only girl in my family, my mom's the only person I can go to
she spends seven hours looking for prom dresses with me
she always hugs me when she knows I need it

A picture of the cast from your favorite show
best. show. ever.

A picture of your favorite night
 junior prom
perfect dress, perfect day, perfect date.

A picture of your favorite memory
I couldn't just find one
but I thought this was a pretty good one
me cailey and lisa at the justin bieber movie premiere
never. say. never.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

i love this. i love that i inspired you. and i love sydnee :)

lisa said...

NEVER. SAY. NEVERRR!!