Saturday, April 23, 2011

okay i'll admit.

i drink too much diet coke, jeff says it's shortening my life, worth it.

i got a spray tan yesterday. sue me. i look very tan.

i sort of like that selena gomez song. it's so cheesy. but yet, i like it.

over half of the websites i visit are expensive stores i could never afford anything at.

i hate purses. my purse barely fits my wallet and maybe my rose salve. it's perfect.

i hardly ever do my hair. sometimes i just brush it and go.

i watch gilmore girls a lot.

i'm a little excited for the AP calculus exam. don't ask me why. probably because i can't wait to finally finish it.
(i also am planning on getting a 1 on my AP biology, sorry i just can't remember anything)

there are some people i just don't like to drive with because they're terrible drivers. i wish people could go back to driving school sometimes.

i will be getting up at three AM this thursday night to watch kate middleton and prince william get married.

i'm going to see the movie PROM on friday. so convenient that our very own prom is the next day. who would like to join?

teenage dream is still my favorite song. especially when these guys sing it.



i can't wait to wear my perfect dress.

5 comments:

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alexis said...

I LOVE ROSE SALVE!!!!

Nicole said...

good thing we're friends. i can attest to most of these as well

lisa said...

Haha addict! Syd.. We hate selena.

Caroline Grace: said...

gilmore girls. nothin' better.