Sunday, April 3, 2011

thoughtless.

okay, i wish alexandria would just go home, although i am quite excited for the next episode.
brittany and alexandria.
i finally got to watch the past episode.
since directv decided to go all bipolar on me.

sorry that all i can think about blogging is prom.
it tends to be the only thing on my mind lately.

last night while my dad and brothers were attending the priesthood session,
me and my mom watched sisterhood of the traveling pants 2.
and i tripped on my face twice.

i got my prom shoes, and yet still don't physically have my dress.
the lady told me it would be here on friday.
it's sunday.

call me creepy, but i looked at my friend from af's pictures and her prom
she didn't have very many
so..
i looked at her friends, and than her friends
i was officially being very stalkerish.
i can't wait to see everybody's pictures or just see everybody there.

sorryyy. i told you, it's the only thing on my mind.

1 comment:

Shelbie Jude Shill said...

alexandria is going to be the death of me if she doesn't go home soon.