Thursday, April 14, 2011

days six, seven, eight, nine and ten

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
zooey deschanel,
i want to wear her clothes, her hair, her voice.
it'd be great day
A picture of your most treasured item
honestly right now,
all i can do is stare at my prom dress.
it sound stupid but it really does just make my day having it.
A picture that makes you laugh
hahahahaha these were our new friends that sat in front of us at the harry potter premiere
i forgot about until now
A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
i stole this picture from sara's blog.
these are my sisters. minus one. sara's taking the picture.
jess, sara, lara and kate are the besttttt sisters ever
i always text jess and sara when i have a problem and they're always there for me especially since this year hasn't been my best.

A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with
lisa, robyn and i like to ruin hot tubs, put assorted breakfast items on cars, beat up each other but only just for fun.

1 comment:

lisa said...

HAHAHAHAHA
oh my gosh that picture! i totally forgot about that haha that was the best EVER.