Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ABC's of my life.

i stole this from juhee
it seemed fun, and i'm just waiting for glee to come on


Age: 18
Bed size: twin
Chore you hate: washing the dishes. it gets your hands all pruny and gross
Dogs: i'll always love retrievers. labrador and golden.
Essential start of your day: a diet coke always gets my day going
Favorite color: navy blue, coral, and mustard yellow
Gold or silver: hmm depends. gold is sort of growing on me.
Height: five foot five
Instruments I play (or have played): piano (like every kid in america), guitar and drums
Job title: student and MTC cookie delivery girl
Kids: they are currently waiting in heaven.
Live: pleasant grove, utah.
Mom's name: shari. pronounced like share-ee not shar-ee
Nickname: syd, syders, sydlet
Overnight hospital stays: nope
Pet peeve: when people chew with their mouths open, ick.
Quote from a movie: Hey, yeah, uh, I'm just calling to procure a hasty abortion. What? - Can you just hold on for a second, I'm on my hamburger phone.-Juno
Right or left handed: Right. i'm common
Siblings: geoffrey, brady and chase.
Time you wake up: For school, i wake up at 6:30. on saturdays, eight at least.
Underwear: I go for comfort. but one day i'll have the guts to buy a thong.
Vegetables you dislike: any squishy kind.
What makes you run late: when i can't find a good outfit. yeah it takes a while.
X-rays you've had done: collar bone and teeth.
Yummy food you make: i can make some good sugar cookies. and anything with pumpkin.
Zoo animal: a lion obviously. they're ferocious.

No comments: