Wednesday, May 18, 2011

countdown.

10 Favorite Places to be. 
  1. with you
  2. in my bed
  3. on my couch on a cold rainy day
  4. in a busy city
  5. with a group of friends
  6. a nice hot shower
  7. laying in fresh cut grass
  8. in a movie theater
  9. the temple
  10. giant clothing store


9 Weird things about me
  1. i watch a lot of chick flicks.
  2. i brush my teeth a lot
  3. i love babies
  4. i'm quite paranoid.
  5. i tweeze my eyebrows everyday.
  6. i still watch old nickelodeon shows. like rugrats.
  7. i eat with chopsticks often.
  8. i watch say yes to dress and look at utah bride blog
  9. when i find a show i have to watch every single one.
8 things I am going to do this summer
  1. be in virginia
  2. go beaching
  3. visit D.C., new york city and maybe boston.
  4. sleep in
  5. read, read and read
  6. run every morning
  7. meet exciting new people in a new place
  8. shop till i drop


7 Things I am thinking of. 
  1. i can't wait to graduate
  2. yes, jane eyre tonight
  3. drop dead diva had better start soon
  4. i should try yoga
  5. i really need more summer clothes
  6. my brother has a weird laugh
  7. netflix is the best thing ever invented


6 Things I am wearing. 
  1. my black high waisted jeans
  2. coral cardigan
  3. grey shirt with LOVE printed on it
  4. a high bun in my hair
  5. a quilt
  6. my signature necklace i wear everyday
5 Things I am worried about
  1. my D+ in biology
  2. virginia
  3. money money money
  4. college. period
  5. getting into jane eyre tonight

4 Things on my floor
  1. lots of clothes
  2. lots of shoes
  3. random papers
  4. pillows and blankets

3 Things I want(ed) to do today
  1. go to jane eyre with my mommm
  2. read more of my book
  3. watch drop dead diva

2 Things I will reveal
  1. i think i just want these next twoish years to go by quickly
  2. i just want to spend my summer being with people i don't know and going places i've never been

1 Secret
  1. i can't wait to be a mother

1 comment:

Unknown said...

syd! syd! syd!

when will you be in nyc? that would be so amazing if we could meet up! :)