Tuesday, May 31, 2011

precious.

i should've seen it coming.
after watching the six hour pride and prejudice with jeff, i had to know i was going to get payback.
and i did.
that's right.
me and mr. elsey spent our memorial day watching all of the lord of the rings movies.
oh not just all three of the movies.
all three extended versions.
we started at noon, we ended at one o clock in the morning.

i tend to be a movie sleeper. so i closed my eyes for a little bit during the second movie and when i opened my eyes again, jeff was staring at me and the movie was paused.
"ready to start watching it again????"

i really didn't think they were that bad. i'm not a mythical kind of person.
but orlando bloom sure got my attention.




however.
sadly.
having one o'clock being past my bedtime.
i was watching the men fight the orcs and all of a sudden the hobbits were back in the shire.
i missed the ending.
i missed the destroying of the ring.
but all in all.
great memorial day.

No comments: