Tuesday, May 10, 2011

i forgot to finish the 30 day picture thing.
i will commence.

A picture of someone who inspires you
emily from cupcakes and cashmere
she's a very talented fashion blogger and well, i just want to be like her.

A picture of your family
that's my favorite picture of my family.

A picture of your biggest insecurity
ohh yuck.
yeah my legs. i've got some nice little stumps.

A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel
 ahh london.
i'll be there someday.

A picture of something you can't leave the house without
i take this stuff everywhere.
i love it.
it's perfect on dry lips and hands.
and it smells divine.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

rose salve is my bestfirend,
and i'm quite positive that my legs are TEN MILLION times worse than yours. yours are acutally really cute :)

Nicole said...

rose salve! the discovery we made together.. (cheesy heart - <3 )