Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Prague, Czech Republic

One of my favorite questions to ask people is "If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?"
It gives so much insight into that person, their ambitions, what they like to really do in their free time, if they're more free thinking, etc.

Before I started this absolutely grand adventure my answer was almost always Prague, Czech Republic.
Something just seemed so enchanting about it.
It was on my German test trip that my host parents informed me that.. My dream was coming true..

We were going to Prague.



Let me tell you, I didn't have too high of expectations. This city was everything I imagined.
The most beautiful old world architecture. Every corner was full of beautiful things to see.
Unfortunately I truly had no time here. I think I spent less than a few hours walking on the streets. This was, of course, totally not up to me but that's neither here nor there...
I could have spent days in this place.




When people ask me what my favorite place has been, Prague is on one of the top spots. (It's probably number 2 now, but I will tell you about that later)

No comments: