Friday, October 14, 2011

friday favorites

yeah so what if i stole this from cupcakes and cashmere and lauren conrad
deal


my new dog kleo.
she's a perfect dog.



kim's fairytale wedding
admit it, you watched it.



my essential half mint-oreo pieshake from sammy's.



this is my little brother brady.
i go to all of his football games, so when you see me at the varsity games, i'm not trying to re-live my high school years.
i went to his game in american fork where with one minute left in the game the field broke out into a full on brawl.
everybody else in the crowd was yelling and freaking out and me and my mom couldn't stop laughing.



my new sweater that i bought at battle creek boutique that i can't wait to wear in the chilly fall days.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

i watched kim's fairy tale wedding until 1:30 in the morning. even though i had class at 8 the next morning.
i'm glad you love kardashians too.

carlee ellen said...

okay, okay. i admit. i watched it. and wanted to die because who even knows what that flippin head band doodad was on her forehead. blehh.

Robyn said...

Oh your little brother Brady.
We are in the same grade, I have always had a smidgen of a secret crush on him, I might as well be in the third grade.