Wednesday, October 12, 2011

wardrobe wednesday {stripes & scarves}

welcome to my first wardrobe wednesday.
i'm pretty excited to get this started.

on sunday, it was a little chilly.
i was going out to walk kleo and so i threw on my nautical stripe shirt and a scarf.
and ahhhh it felt perfect.
so i put some of mine together

(scarves: both forever 21, top: right, forever 21, left, j.crew. jeans: american eagle)


 ( scarves: both gifts. top: right, forever 21 left, gift)


(scarves: both gifts. top: right, forever 21 left, american eagle)


these are perfect for fall.
on my navy and blue scarf it's tied in a really cool way that i found online,
check it out here

ahhhh I LOVE FALL! 


do you have a question you'd like to ask me?

ask me here.
please?
i don't want to feel like a loser only answering a couple questions.

2 comments:

Alexis said...

ohh syd. your so adorable. we need to become bestfriends.

Sara said...

i wish i was you 87% of the time. the other 13% is when i'm sleeping.