Thursday, October 13, 2011

sept

i figure i would get tagged in this eventuallyyyy.
lisa tagged me and now i must share seven things about me.

1. i love sweaters. love love love love love love love them.

2. i drink diet coke daily

3. reality television is truly my guilty pleasure. project runway, america's next top model, bachelor, the hill and my personal favorite, keeping up with the kardashians. kourtney, khloe and kim are sooooo cool.

4. i cut pictures out of magazines anytime i see something i like and i put them all in a binder. it's pretty fun and makes you more inspired about what to wear.

5. one of my goals is to watch every movie on the AFI's top 100 movies of all time, i've only seen 10 so far.

6. i always have to have my nails painted. i love to paint them. would you like a manicure? gladly.

7. my favorite outfit is a skirt, cardigan, tights, and ballet flats.


i shall tag.....
jessie, nicole, shalee, and mireya



f.y.i.
i'm still taking questions

2 comments:

mireya suzie said...

i'll do it, but i'm not happy about it!

shabe said...

i dont think i understand?
i just tell 7 things about me?