Monday, October 31, 2011

the holiday where you dress up and stuff.

i tried to find a picture of me in my favorite halloween costume,
when i was seven, my mom made me a dress that looked exactly like sleeping beauty's blue dress.
we tried to find just one we could buy but they were only in pink.
i needed it in blue so my mom so lovingly made it.
however me and my mom took at least two hours trying to find a picture and had no luck.
so instead here's a picture of my other two favorite costumes.



yes, yes that is my dear old friend lisa

i was a cheerleader and a tiger.

also my sixteen year old brother believes nobody is too old for halloween.
for school he dressed up as coach newman.
the goatee is rough because he lost his beard at school so we just used duct tape.
then he decided to go trick-or-treating
as optimus prime


what was your favorite costume?

2 comments:

lisa said...

awww. i was so cute. so were you. i don't care what you say, i liked your bowl haircut :)

court said...

ohh those manila hallways.