Thursday, October 20, 2011

valasz

this should be.. interesting.
fun fact, the post title is "answers" is hungarian.
i couldn't think of a cool title and you know.. i've only got one thing on my mind..


- tell about your first kiss?

oh gosh. i was worried about this.
well, i was thirteen when i was first kissed. i was much too young and yeah.
the boy shall remain anonymous.
it was in a park while walking on the pathway he suddenly stopped and kissed me.
pretty cute at the time, but he went down the wrong path. of life i mean. not the park.


- what's your most embarrassing story?

i've never had a really embarrassing moment. but one time i was working in simply splendid and we used to have a thing that dinged when someone came in and someone left and the store was empty and i was listening to she&him so i was in the back room dancing and singing and then i walked out to put something in the front and somebody was there. she just started laughing and said she would've done the same thing.


- what are your top 5 celebrity crushes?

oh i like this one
1. james franco, obviously
2. adam brody
3. chris pine
4. ed westwick, chace crawford & penn badgley (i counted those as one since they're all my gossip girl boys)
5. justin bieber


- where do you get all your clothes?

i would say about 85% of them are from forever 21 and H&M. however i do like to splurge sometimes at urban outfitters and j.crew. those are my favorite.


- what's the funniest thing that's ever happened to you?

i've had a lot of funny experiences. but one that was pretty funny.. it was junior year. me lisa and eryn went to the timpview game. sickest game ever since pg finally ended timpview's winning streak. while we were walking out, this junior high girl came up to us and started talking ish on my school. i was really pumped up from the game still and if you know me well, my fuse can sometimes be pretty short when i'm in the mood. i instantly went right back at her and was ready to throw some punches. lisa and eryn started laughing and then i felt someone pulling me back. i started screaming "who's holding me back?? stop!". clay ellis. i cooled down and walked away and once i was, we all couldn't stop laughing. best football game ever.


- how did you meet jeff?

ahhh lisa.
well, it all started in mr. peterson's algebra 2 class. a very tall boy with long dark brown hair walked in. i never heard him talk, never heard him laugh, but i must admit, he was pretty cute.
one day my pencil ran out of lead. math-pencil=very very bad. i asked lisa and robyn. both of them rejected me. so the table was set up like this.
i was freaking out until i heard to my left.
"here you can borrow my pencil, sorry it has ceramics clay on it"
"hahahaha thanks" i said with a super flushed blotchy red face.
yes. i liked this kid. a lot.
so when mr. peterson said we were changing seats, at a later date, i whispered to lisa
"i hope i still get to sit next to jeff"
then being typical lisa she said in a slightly louder voice
"what! you think jeff is attractive!?"
i instantly went red.
he just looked over and laughed. i was mortified.
until one day while i was on facebook a little window popped up.
it was him.
apparently that gave jeff the courage to ask me out, since he also fancied me.
we went on our first date and the rest is history.
so yes, thank you lisa. it's all because of you.


- what article of clothing do you want the most right now?

ah i can answer this easily.
i think about this a lot which is why i now i have a page dedicated to it called what I want now
i'll update it... whenever i feel like it.


- i'm carlee do you remember me?

yes. i do remember you. prom 2009. david stevens.
hahahaha awkward picture.


- you can only shop at ONE store the rest of your life. where do you choose?

oh easy.
if i had unlimited resources of money, j.crew


- what is the most essential item of clothing?

 my most essential item of clothing is... probably a nice cardigan. you can wear it with anything. dress, t-shirt and jeans, blouse and a skirt, you name it.


-  what does oxford comma mean?

this picture describes it pretty well,
i like to say, some people find it unnecessary, but i find it completely necessary,
just like everything i post about,
(bonus, it's a name of a vampire weekend song)


- (not a question) your blog looks fabulous.
thank you courtney,
i would like to let you know, i sort of copied your blog title. the second i saw yours i really liked it and wanted to change mine which is why it looks so similar..


- what are your pet peeves? & fashion pet peeves?

well i hate when people chew with their mouths open. what are you five? but i also hate when people think they're all that and treat people like they're beneath them. oh i also hate when i like some music and someone instantly says "oh they suck." really? because i'm pretty sure it's my opinion. just saying. own it. say "well i think they suck". that makes me feel better.

my fashion peeves.. well i don't really have any. everybody's style is different and they should own that but i mostly don't like when girls just don't even try. walking around in sweats and t-shirts in public makes me feel like they just don't even care. and that bugs me.


- whats the number one most played song on your ipod?

young blood- the naked and famous


- what do you want to be when you grow up?

blehhhhhhhh, being in full reality of this, i have absolutely no idea.
my dream would be to be involved in fashion in any way. however, i don't think that's in the cards for me.


- what's the first thing you look in a boy?

well the first thing i look for is if he's a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints.
obviously.
then i see how active he truly is in the church.
after that, i check out his hair. nice hair.



thanks for all the questions.
this was pretty fun.

thanks readers. i'm so glad i have the coolest friends ever. yes, all of you are my friends, even though i haven't met some of you.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

First off, I LOVE the Naked and Famous, Second, I feel like we would get along very well, we should do something one of these days.

Nicole said...

first, i like that i know who your first kiss was.
second, adam brody. so hot right now.

carlee ellen said...

oh, that picture makes me wanna cry.

awkward sophomore from timp, yaaayyy.

ha, but really. biggest tragedy. my hair? bless. my. heart.

hopefully we can start fresh. don't remember me from back then, will ya?

lisa said...

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
i liked this post a lot. mostly cause my celeb. crushes are the SAME as yours, and i was mentioned more that once. yeee.