Sunday, January 4, 2015

Birthday Haul

My mom doesn't buy my birthday gifts anymore.

My birthday is only a week after Christmas so I get things like a phone, laptop, down comforter, etc. then. After that I get some money and then I just shop. It's fantastic.

Usually I get clothes. For some reason this year, I got an eclectic array of stuff. That I adore.

Make up


Booties


Books


and a glass box.


So I saw this box in Anthropologie and I really wanted it but I am a huge cheapskate and buying anything from that store takes a lot of pushing because it's so overpriced! Let's get real. It is. Does it really cost that much for a mug?
Anyways it costs $24. Which was stretching it a bit so I put it as a maybe in my head.
I went back to Anthropologie to decide if I really wanted it and I was looking at them closely and found one in the back that had a slight crack. But guess what? It was only $11.
Slight score? Yes.

And I enjoyed my birthday shopping day.

Also I concluded that while I think I have a pretty cool style, I am not cool enough to shop at Urban Outfitters. Seriously. How does anyone pull that stuff off?

1 comment:

Shelby said...

this is so awesome! what a good array of birthday things! and i totally hear you about anthropologie!! my mom works there, and the only way i ever justify getting things there if it is on sale, or because i get a discount. haha but sometimes even then!