Sunday, January 4, 2015

My cousin and my second date

People knew that I was living Europe so it made me so incredibly happy when someone from home told me they're coming to Europe too. Better yet, they want to meet me there.
So when my cousin told me she was going to be in the UK for a week, I was like... yes. Let's do this.

I had been waiting for the perfect excuse and now I had one. I was going to London.

We had planned this trip for a couple of months now. But after Festinord, this trip got even more interesting. Wes just happened to be in England the exact weekend I was going to be. So after a month of not seeing each other after Festinord, we would finally have our second date (not counting our 20 something other FaceTime dates).

So Haley and I received our own personal tour guide around London. And it was far past fantastic.








I know, I know. He's so cute right?




The second day we did nothing but shop and eat.
If you've ever been in England, you know Primark. My wardrobe is basically part Primark now.


London then became my new favorite major city.
And then I realized.. I was in even more trouble than I thought I was from Festinord.

No comments: