Saturday, January 3, 2015

I'm feeling it

That's right, I'm feeling 22

Yesterday was my birthday and I am now 22 years young.
I can't believe I'm this old but alas, time just keeps going faster.
I'm quite impressed with what I've done with my 22 years but also a little disappointed about what I haven't done yet. I still consider myself a baby so you can't tell me otherwise.

One present I gave to myself was getting my hair done by the famous Ruth


I'll be writing a post about how this haircut has pretty much changed my life later.

Then I forced my family to take me to The Bombay House in Provo.
Which was amazing. Craving Indian food? Go there. Now.

Then we ate some very chocolate cake.

We had a problem finding regular candles so we just used all the number candles. I think it made it more festive.


Happy birthday to me!

3 comments:

missijay said...

Obsessed with your haircut!! Also, happy belated birthday Sydnee! :)

Maddie Violet said...

Your haircut is perfect!

Shelby said...

happy birthday lady! that cake is brilliant. haha and bombay house is the bomb!!!!