Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Capsule Wardrobe 10x10 Challenge



I've been trying to minimize my possessions significantly. I've cleaned out my closet and my vanity. I'll talk more about this later, but I wanted to share with you a new challenge I'm starting in spirit of less is more.

It's called the 10x10 Capsule Wardrobe Challenge. I'm so intrigued.

Here's the deal, I picked 10 items of clothing. I'm only going to wear these 10 items of clothing for the next 10 days.  Will I be sparked creatively? Or will I drive myself crazy? The possibility of either is equal. I'm uninspired. I'm ready for a wardrobe change. I've already started on that, so I'm just going to document my findings. For science. Or for fun!

Shoes, accessories, and outerwear does not count. I need to make sure I'm warm.

Here are my items!


1. Drop-shoulder black T-shirt
2. Long sleeve grey T-shirt
3. Charcoal grey cardigan
4. Buffalo plaid flannel button-up
5. Cream blouse
6. Oatmeal sweater



7. Blue skinny jeans
8. Black skinny Levi's
9. A-line black slip skirt
10. Black shift dress


I'll document my outfits. I'm going to try so hard not to repeat outfits.

Here we go!

No comments: