Thursday, November 17, 2016

Fall 10x10 Challenge Completed!

I did it! I completed my 10x10 challenge (link to my previous post with all my clothing items).


I wore every single one of my items. I started to get a little uninspired towards the end (hence the black on black on black), but I'm overall happy with all of my fits.

What I learned:

The fact that I wasn't being as creative with my clothes, it turned in to me going nuts on my makeup. I started getting excited to do my makeup in the morning. I wore bold lipstick four times in the past ten days! It's what made my creative juices flow. It even made me buy two new lipsticks! I probably could've done more with my hair, but I had so much fun with my makeup.

I also didn't include my outerwear. I love my outerwear. I kind of leaned on my simple outfits by wearing one of my structured jackets. It completely made me realize how I'm missing a couple of things! Like my sheer-ish black tights. I made a run in them last year, and I need to get new ones.

I'm working on a capsule wardrobe. This was a good start for me to realize what I really wear day to day.

I'll probably do this again every season! So here was my fall one.

No comments: