Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Girlfriend Collective Leggings | No Pants Dance

I have to say, Facebook advertising works for me.. I can't help it. I know you're listening to me Facebook. I know you're keeping tabs on me. You're pinpointing things I obviously am interested in. Yeah sure, it bothers me sometimes. Not when I get a killer deal, though.

I saw an ad for the Girlfriend Collective. They were giving away "free leggings" (with the cost of shipping). The shipping only cost $20, so I got leggings for $20. I've been eyeing Lululemon, TNA, pretty much any of the leggings at Aritzia. They all range from $40-$200! I decided to give these a try. Why not? It's about the same cost as a pair from Old Navy. They can't be any worse than the ones that are currently slipping a bit in my drawer right now.

Well they finally came!


I'm in love. I'll admit, I've never bought any super high quality leggings. I have some from Aerie, Old Navy, and some that my mom bought me from Costco. They've all been good! I don't have many complaints. At least I didn't..

These leggings are soft. I mean soft. I took a look at them fresh out of the package, and I thought to myself "Oh no way in hell these are fitting over my current thunder thighs." I was wrong. They slipped on beautifully.

They're perfect for lounging.



They're also perfect for running.



My favorite part is that they don't ride down. They also are truly high-waisted (finally).  It's like I'm wearing no pants.

So I'll do a dance.

Two thumbs up for Girlfriend Collective. Go get yourself a pair for twenty bucks, too!

No comments: