Thursday, November 10, 2016

I Want That | Sonia Rykiel/Lancome

When it comes to makeup, I'm usually a "It is good quality? Awesome. I'll take it."

I've never really been a sucker for the pretty packaging that some brands hide their sub-par makeup in. That's starting to change a little bit. Stunning packaging is starting to catch my eye, which isn't a good thing. Brands that usually do this are luxury or very high-end brands.. I'll admit it, I spend a ton of money on makeup. But I buy well researched, and essential makeup.

This stuff though..
It's just so pretty..


How eye catching, fun, and gorgeous is this packaging? I mean seriously. I love the mod stripes that give me some mad 60s vibes.


The palette colors aren't as exciting as I thought they would be, but I love the purple palette. I'm a fan of plum-violet colors on my eyes. I would maybe consider it if it weren't $60 (!!!). The more I look at it, the more I want it.. The blue, however, is a big old no from me. It is not the 80s. I will not wear blue eyeshadow.

I would consider the cute lip pencils, though.



Sorry Lancome. I want you, but I can't have you..

No comments: