Monday, January 17, 2011

day eight, a moment

i can't even begin to tell you how insanely stressful just getting ready for college is.
it can drive you to madness.
i wanted to apply to every single college within a five hour drive.
however i almost drove my mom to tears when i told her i'm not even going to apply to UVU.
i got all my letters back, and got even more stressed.
i still had no idea, but every single other person i knew did.
they couldn't stop talking about it, and it made me want to just cry.

i decided i had to pray.
i didn't get a perfect answer like
"YOU SHALL GO TO SOUTHERN UTAH UNIVERSITY."
all i got was

"dixie state college is going to be the best option"
so here i am.
my mom still hates that i'm leaving her
but that moment that i knew i was ready to be a part of the red storm.
 

1 comment:

the mrs. said...

ah yay for you! college is so exciting! and, i love st george. i'm a st georgian my self. you'll love the warm weather. soak up some sun for me please!