Sunday, January 9, 2011

day one, sydnee.

because i am one of those twisted fairytale followers
(and mostly because i feel like i never have anything to blog about)
i want to join in on the thirty day blogging.
day 01 – Introduce yourself with pictures and words.

well..
my name is sydnee merrell.

i'm very particular about how my name is spelled. i love my name with all my heart.
my age is eighteen years old as of seven days ago.
i've lived in pleasant grove my entire life.
my family consists of a mom and a dad and three brothers.
-dad is a one big man. he gave me his green eyes and his fiery and nurturing personality. he's also an excellent cook.
-mom is my best friend. some people tell me i look just like her. she works at costco and will pull a muscle just to make it to any of our functions.
-geoff is my older brother. he is currently serving in the Billings, Montana mission. he's my example and my rock. in his mission, he's allowed to have a facebook. if you want an inspirational message and a laugh, add him. i miss him very much.
-brady is my closest brother. he may be younger than me but he is five inches taller and one hundred pounds heavier than me. he lives and breathes football and snowboarding. he's also the funniest kid you'll ever meet
-chase is the baby. he thinks he's a gangster. his day consists of, school, modern warfare and baseball. he's four years younger than me, but he's a few inches taller as well.
i also have a five sisters.

if everything goes as planned, i will be attending dixie state college in the fall. i will be majoring in secondary education or psychology.
however, my real dream is to major in fashion.. i love clothes, shoes, hats. more than a normal girl should. to channel that love, i am currently starting a fashion blog with my dear friend kassie.

some random things.
i am addicted to diet coke. literally.
i love to wear tights. any sorts. i own eight pairs, and counting.
gilmore girls and gossip girl are the best tv shows of all time.
i brush my hair all the time.
black and white movies are my favorite. i've seen casablanca, roman holiday and sabrina a trillion times.
if you bring me cookies, prepared to be best friends for life.
and one day i will travel the world with my future husband.
let's be best friends.

No comments: