Thursday, January 27, 2011

day seventeen, eighteen and nineteen.

sorry i'm a little behind.
it's been a little bit of a crazy week.

day sixteen, my favorite moment?
wow that's a tough one.
frankly, i've never had a favorite.
i'm not lazy,
i just literally can't think of one.

day seventeen, my favorite birthday,
would have to be my eighth birthday.
classic skating, baptism, and i got my favorite board game clue.
greatest birthday ever.

day eighteen, my biggest regret
most of the time it's always looking to the past.
it's hard for me to move on.
i always look at how things were and not how things could be,
it's one of my faults.
i'm always regretting not holding on tight enough,
not saying what i should have,
not just jumping in when i should have


sorry for the reader's digest version.
i'm just tired of being behind.
i'll be better i promise.

No comments: