Monday, January 10, 2011

day two, your first love

i think this one is pretty obvious....

it was a wintery day in KP's algebra 2 classroom.
my pencil had just run out of lead.. blast.
i ask my friend lisa sitting across from me if she had a pencil spare pencil.
she didn't.
"here you can borrow my pencil"
what? i look over to find the glowing man of jeffrey elsey.
"oh thanks" *overly blushing*
i was hooked.

he then added me on facebook, i know cliche, and asked me out on my very first date.
the date was perfect.
he was perfect.

we were on and off, sometimes talking, sometimes never.
then december came.
i met his whole family by making gingerbread houses.
and it was official, i'd fallen in love with his family along with him.

december 23rd, was when i knew, i was completely head over heels for him.
we were inseparable for months.
and i got my perfect prom,




perfect dress, perfect hair, perfect make up, perfect shoes, perfect dinner.
perfect date.



i felt like it would never end.
and i was almost sure it wasn't.

but you know the rest of the story.

the perfect birthday present this year was a text at 3 in the morning from him wishing me a happy birthday.
and i feel like i've finally gotten my best friend back.

don't worry..
i'll still be waiting.
as long as it takes.

No comments: