Thursday, August 26, 2010

diiiiiiiiiiinggg

i know it's so overrated to make a cliche school post,
you know, the usual, i hate school, i wish it would end.
blah blah blah


yeah i don't enjoy some things about school, like when i have a class with a bunch of people that are friends with each other, and none are friends with me. it does damage on my self esteem.
when miss smithson doesn't call my name, i have a little panic attack and feel relief when she told me she skipped my name.
my government and citizenship teacher is a head case. i was a teensy bit late and she gave me the dirtiest stare down. sorry that i couldn't find your room.
AP calculus just might kill me
also if one more adult asks me if i'm excited for school or excited that i'm in school, i just might flip a bi.

but..
i do love writing with my new pen, whispering with shalee in the back of the class, monsieur burnah, making friends with some cute sophomores in interior design. actually feeling like i'm doing something during the day. the millions of people i like in seminary.

OH and i sort of got a job.
i'm just making deliveries for my aunt's store to the MTC e'ry monday, wednesday and friday. so if you have something you want to send there, slip me a couple bucks and i'll take it for you.

word.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

school is the worst.
school is the worst.
school is the worst.
let's do yoga sometime and repeat that as our mantra.

Sara said...

miss smithson hated me. actually, probably more like loathed. i have faith in your brilliance. you will be awesome. and she probably already adores you.