Friday, August 27, 2010

hhhhh

on my first day of AP biology i expected not to have any friends
i was soo ready to just study and do my homework. and possibly make small talk to the nice girl next to me.
i was just fine the second day. i was ready to go crazy on my notes. i was ready to soak in all the biology that i could. i do like biology.
however as i was pulling out my notebook especially for my detailed biology notes, i heard a familiar voice. a not welcome, gorgeous, familiar voice. the voice i longed for every second of everyday for seven months. i was scared to look up. i didn't want to make eye contact. i thought i was in the clear for all eight periods.
i began pulling out books and notebooks that i didn't need and putting them back so i wouldn't have to look up.
he finally sat down. never meeting eyes. i think the feelings were mutual between us.
i could feel the booming in my chest. and even just thinking about it brings it back.
two rows in front of me, we wouldn't meet eyes again, unless he turned around.
it made me sick that i couldn't stop staring at the back of his head.
i literally could. not. stop.
i'm not pathetic.
i'm not a creep.
okay yes i am pathetic
-sigh-

No comments: