Wednesday, August 11, 2010

like your shoes, love your hair.

today i got my hair cut.
four or so inches off
sounds like a lot but my hair was insanely long
so it's not very noticeable. sadly.
i'm a bit.. well possessive of my hair. so when the time comes along for a nice trim, i kind of.. freak.
my mom told me my hair is completely damaged and i really need a good cut.
she told me not to be afraid
so i tried not to be
at first it was only two inches, didn't seem short enough, so i told her to cut off another inch or two.
still not short enough.
another inch or two please?
it's completely healthy, i will miss all my split ends to pick at when i'm bored
people will still consider my hair long, but to me it feels very short.
i would take a cute picture to show you but.. i just spent an hour in a jeep without doors
it's windblown, messy and gross.

oh and i finally saw inception.
insanity.

No comments: