Sunday, August 29, 2010

i'm a dreamer.

so what if homecoming is more than a month away?
i can still look at cute dresses.
three months prior to prom i already was looking for my dress and had my hairstyle picked out.
and i also bought my dress a month and a half before.
however, i did have a dashing date then.
and at the moment, i have nobody to swoon over.
regardless.

Silk taffeta Selma dress


j. crew of course.
dream dress.
i don't mind the hefty price tag.
that's why it's called a dream (=

now that i finally have my own job i can actually buy my own dress, buy my own shoes.
i have an actual dress i want to buy. maybe i'll wait for my pay check in a week-ish.

i'm just praying for a date.
i am single gentlemen.

1 comment:

Sara said...

i still wish you weren't single... BUT i do hope you go to homecoming because that dress is glorious.