Saturday, August 28, 2010

in my skin tight jeans.

i go through phases of things i obsess over.
i obsessed over audrey hepburn movies, vintage chairs, purple, my hair, and many other things.
right now.
i'm obsessed with clothes. i can't enough. i look through my catalogs, watch project runway, and organize my closet so i can make my clothes look the best in my closet.
i used to just wear my obviously baggy skinny jeans and dingy white v-necks.
i've been trying to get my "style" together after almost having a breakdown in the middle of the mall when i couldn't find one single thing that i wanted to buy.
i haven't really liked forever 21 as much lately. it's been too weird and i could never find anything. i decided to go in there anyway and maybe i'll find something. brady was pissed at me that i didn't buy anything yet and he had to be back to watch kaylee play soccer. 
i felt bad and i hauled some nice cheap jeans to the dressing rooms. one size was too big and the other size was on the tight side. screw it. i'm buying tight jeans. i'm only young once right?
and i grabbed a grey shirt. a size too big.

i found it. my style.
baggy shirt. tight jeans. so boss.
and a shirt with lace?
i don't think i've ever worn lace in. my. life.
i've finally broken out of my white t-shirts.
and i bought these shoes.
yeah.. i'm cool.
i've been wanting shoes like this foreverrrr
but i would die for a classic long trench coat.
i can't wait to wear my new blazer. it's been too hot.
i think the heat should go. now.

3 comments:

lisa said...

i think i agree with you. winter is due.

Sara said...

love. those. shoes.
where'd you pick those beauties up?

Sydnee said...

forever 21 (=
only 25 bucks.