Sunday, August 8, 2010

it's been a good day

i always like to run to the mailbox everyday (except sunday of course) to see if my dashing brother wrote to me
of course he never does. strange.
most missionaries love to get letters and write back.
geoff likes to get letters. keep them for a month. write back. then send it off a couple weeks later.
coming home from a week vacation i thought for sure there would be a nice envelope with my name on it.
there was but sadly in the top left hand corner were the words "PLEASANT GROVE HIGH SCHOOL"
a little bit of a let down until my mom called me back and handed me a very bulky magazine
could it be??

i could finally put my worn out, torn and cut, water stained 2010 ikea catalog to rest
2011 ikea catalog
needless to say i've already looked through it three times
even while watching design star
emily, casey, and michael.
best top three i could ever imagine.

2 comments:

caihay said...

Oh missionaries.
I check the mail everyday for a letter. Sometimes when we get one I do a little dance. And sing.

Sara said...

syd! we miss you. are you coming to girls night on friday? i think we should go to ikea. i need some new plants. and one of their ice cream cones. have you ever had one? life-changing.

oh. and that picture is adorable.