Friday, August 27, 2010

workin hard or hardly workin.

today, would be considered my first day on the job
when i first arrived at simply splendid
(beautiful store, it's on state street in lindon over by juice press and magleby's)
i loved the ladies there. there all so fun especially my aunt dana.
i have to deliver packages every monday, wednesday and friday to the MTC and sometimes local deliveries.

first of all, MTC.
i felt weird just driving up to the place where i said goodbye to my big brother nine months ago.
i couldn't find the mailroom
maryann explained it perfectly and even drew me a cute little picture and yet i found myself wandering around asking multiple missionaries where to go.
let me just say, i adore missionaries. they were all so nice to me, and smiling and opening doors for me. i don't know if they were just nice to me because i had two big boxes that said "MTC COOKIES"

i had two other tins of cookies to deliver to people who worked at UVU. but no address and no class number or building name. i had to find this old guy who, bless his heart, tried his darndest.
turns out both of the offices were off campus.
at least i get happy looks when people find out their getting cookies.
who wouldn't be happy if they were delivered cookies?
i defintely would.

1 comment:

jenna said...

yes. i do love Simply Splendid.
they have delicious cupcakes and cute keepsakes.