Friday, August 20, 2010

ikea and football.

yesturday.
lisa and i drove to ikea.
i've been dying for a trip.
i didn't even tell my parents, i just left. i felt so independent and empowered.
lisa..

well sometimes i can't take her in public.
the constant harry potter references and unlatching a pole in the wardrobe section, making clothes and hangers crash to the ground everywhere can sometimes to do some damage to my rep.

but nevertheless, she is still my bes fran.

i never realized how much i miss riding scooters. and swinging on tire swings.

three seventeen year old girls isn't a good idea on tire swings.
first of all, we don't fit very well. second, sometimes one feels sick and tries to bail out but again we don't fit very well so it makes two fall out in the dirt and the swing will come around and smack one in the face, giving her a fat lip.
sorry lise.

tonight is the timpview game. i do love football. i tend to transform into a different type of person while i watch football.

last year at the other timpview game was one to go down in the books,
some girls while we were walking out starting mouthing off to me.
"pg sucks!" but because i really do truly, bleed blue. nobody talks about my school that way.
"i'm sorry who just won?" shoving that in her face might shut her whiny 14 year old mouth.
"we let you win!"
something inside of me snapped. WE LET you WIN?
i started walking towards and i was so blind with fury, i forgot what i said
who says something like that? especially when you probably don't even go to high school?
someone grabbed my arm pulling me back, i tried to resist. but i just. couldn't.

maybe this year will be my year for a good fight.

3 comments:

meg. said...

syd, i remember the timp view game & those girls. if you would have hit them, i would have followed.

lisa said...

hahahaha i can't wait to watch you get in a fight. i'll be your second. like in the sorcerer's stone how they are going to meet malfoy and duel him and ron's like, "I'm his second". oh..

caihay said...

I've always wanted to start a fight after a football game. also, sometimes i see you at tacao after the game. I wanted to say hello but i felt really creepy.