Thursday, September 2, 2010

wedding tuesdeys

so sometimes our whole laurel's group is obsessed with weddings, at the same time.
three of the most obsessed girls, are in the presidency
a.k.a. me, mireya and shelbie.
so what girl doesn't want to sit down with twenty wedding magazines and plan your entire wedding?
hence our wedding tuesday.
we merely started.
here is my bridal look. obviously.
my colors are mustard, navy and grey.
dress? vera wang. of course. and yes i will make it modest.
however, i want a fall wedding, hence the beautiful cashmere cardigan from j.crew. just in case it gets chilly.

(these are scans by the way, i do apologize for the awful quality.)
my dearest bridesmaids. i don't know if there will be four.
if i really get my way, i'll for sure have five beautiful bridesmaids (sara *wink* )
yes, j.crew dresses. but aren't they so gorgeous??

of course i am not done. not even close.
this is simply the start.



lisa castleberry for homecoming queen!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Pretty sure we have the same mindset.
My wedding colors are mustard yellow and navy blue. don't even worry about it.

oh, and the j. crew dresses?
those are brilliant.

Sara said...

oh my. i want you to get married NOW. you have such better taste than the brides i work with! seriously. i have so many stories. next time we watch project runway, i will tell you about the teal and purple wedding (they registered at sportsmans warehouse). i kid you not.

hooray for five bridesmaids! that would be my (well, my entire family's) way too :D