Sunday, September 26, 2010

behold.

after buying my dress for homecoming.
i waited until a boy who was man enough to ask me.
i wanted to buy my shoes. badly. however,
you can't buy the shoes until you know your date's height.
but finally jake daniel got some guts.
and so i got paid, and rolled down to the mall.
i knew i wanted heels of course, if your date almost has a foot on you, you'd better elevate.
his favorite color? teal.
my third favorite color? teal.
so teal heels it was.
(i wanted yellow but i have to make the date happy somehow..)
no luck. every store, pointy toed and too cheesy.
i walked out of forever 21 feeling discouraged and i saw the big MACY'S lit up.
hmm.. i've never really shopped at macy's. i guess some people would call me thrifty, others cheap.
i just don't like spending a lot of money. but i had a feeling. just go in there. you might find some on sale.
so i went with my gut.
and boy i'm glad i did.

these bad boys, were on the clearance rack.
they caught my eye. and the only ones there.i prayed they were my size.
size 9? cha ching.
anyone catch the brand?? STEVE MADDEN.
i've been wallowing in a sadness because i specifically wanted some steve maddens.
but no way. i'm too cheap.
original price: $79.00
what i paid: $29.00
75% off.
can i get a holler?

lisa castleberry for homecoming queen.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

steve maddens are the best.
holler.

Sara said...

sometimes, you are too awesome for me.