Thursday, September 30, 2010

dear post high school orientation,

thank you, for confirming to me that..
i have no idea what my major will be
or where i'll be going for college.
people asked me,
"where you do want to go?"

i told them
"oh i'd want to go to utah state, maybe southern utah or weber state, i also am thinking of dixie, or i would go to snow or CEU, and then transfer to BYU, or maybe U of U. but i also might go to utah valley."

you think i'm kidding, but i'm almost positive i said that.
i was so mad when nicole told me i could only go see three sessions of colleges. three?? but i want to see them all.
so i went to utah state's, dixie's, and southern utah's.
then i went to all the other rooms and got their pamphlets.
six pamphlets to be exact. i like pamphlets.
i think it just made me more confused.

so again, thank you.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

you only get to pick 3.
WHAAAT?!??