Thursday, September 9, 2010

things i just decided i like.

-the word "lovely"
-taking out my contacts.
-putting in my contacts.
-getting that text that i've been waiting for, for two hours.
-thinking "oh my gosh i'll never get across this busy street" and all of a sudden, it clears, just for me.
-finding my perfect homecoming dress. a month before the actual dance. also without being asked first.
-being called "tech savvy" by the ladies i work with. and becoming the official blogger and facebooker of simply splendid.
-when people get in fights, but you're not involved in any way. (i know it sounds cruel, but admit it. when the football players start pushing each other and yelling, you get an adrenaline rush.)
-pockets in dresses.
-having more than five dollars in my wallet. i never have more than five dollars to my name.
-lamps.
-my lotion that doesn't smell like tangerines or fresh rain. it just smells like lotion.
-"the limit does not exist!"
-Mondo, such a sweetie.


lisa castleberry for homecoming queen (=

4 comments:

Nicole said...

yeahhhh mondo. i wanted ivy gone though.

Sara said...

pockets in dresses! always a pleasant surprise. i haven't watched this week's PR yet (curse you cougar cable!) but i do like mondo. also, christopher. he gets lost on the show but i think he could actually be really good (i'm hoping he didn't go home right as i say that)

caihay said...

pockets in dresses are my favorite.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh i am in love with modcloth too!!!! and i love pockets in dresses, they should make all with them. haha you are so funny. the limit does not exist! i loveee mondo. he is my favorite. he is going to win.
haley rae