Tuesday, September 28, 2010

dear heat,

we're done.
you've had your fun. you've been looming over me for almost four months. sure we had our good times. laying in your warmth, only having to wear shorts and a white t-shirt. it was nice for the few months.
but there's a time when you need to say goodbye. need to move on.
i miss wearing sweaters, boots, tights, peacoat and beanies. i miss drinking hot chocolate, wrapping in my warm quilt on a cloudy and blustery day.
however, this is all impossible to wear or do with the "beautiful" ninety degree weather.

i offer you to join me in a protest. summer, back off, make way for fall.

3 comments:

Kate! said...

Sydnee. I will gladly join you in this protest. I will even bring the hot chocolate :D

Unknown said...

i'm in too. once you can't wear shorts anymore there is no point to any weather over 70 degrees.

so excited to see you on thursday!

Lurpy Livin' said...

NO. stop. now. i'm moving to arizona where no one speaks of such things