Monday, September 20, 2010

no i don't have a problem...

hi my name is sydnee.
and i'm a magazine hoarder.
that may not look like much. but i didn't even put all of my "cottage living" magazines in there. and not to mention that stack was about a foot tall. there's more underneath if you look closely.
this past week alone i have had three magazine come into my possession.
the newest glamour, j.crew catalog, and a marie claire.

usually it's the husbands that can't get rid of their car magazines.
when i get married this will be our arguement.

"sydnee dearest. you have too many catalogs, fashion and home decorating magazines. maybe you should recycle some?"
"recycle my j. crew catalog from three years ago? my allure full of tips on how to make my skin glow? my teen vogue with vanessa hudgens on the cover? are you out of your mind?"
"they're starting to fill up in large boxes around our house, our poor jimmy (future child) can't even walk into our kitchen without hitting into a stack full of your ikea catalogs."
"suck it. i'm keeping them."

end scene.
what do you hoard??

lisa castleberry for homecoming queen.

5 comments:

missijay said...

pictures. :)) they're everywhere!!

Danny said...

The Sunday Comics! I have like 5000 of them.

miss mandi said...

forks.

Nicole said...

rocks.

probe97 said...

I adore the glossy fashion magazines their aroma and feel is addictive.