Friday, September 10, 2010

we're best friends first, mother daughter second.

today, would happen to be my lovely mother's birthday.



she is in fact, one of my best friends in the entire world.

she sits in dress stores with me while i try on dress after dress and freak out when i don't know which one to get. then she ends up picking the one i'm most happy with at the end.

she holds me while i cry my eyes out because a boy broke my heart.

she acts like a teenager sometimes. and i love it.

she watches lifetime original movies with me for hours on end.

we share the same smile, same fingers
and same diet coke addiction.
(you know how lorelai and rory are with coffee? we are the exact same way with diet coke. no exaggeration.)

she gave me her dark hair, her loud laugh, and her fun personality

i love my mom. period.

lisa castleberry for homecoming queen.

2 comments:

Sara said...

i love this post!

and, if i was still in high school, i would vote for lisa castleberry. you are very persuasive my friend.

lisa said...

aww this is cute. ideal mother/daughter relationship right thurr.

hahaha, oh, hey.