Monday, September 27, 2010

mascara, so overrated.

today,
i was sitting in one of my favorite classes, francais deux.
and all of a sudden, my eye started to itch. which is normal for me, my eyes tend to dry out constantly.
i was being careful so as to not spread black mess all over my beautiful clean eye. and then i realized, my eyelashes were soft, not crunchy.
did i seriously forget to put on mascara?
i went all day, without mascara in public. and it felt great.
i don't find very much use for it since my eyelashes are black. but you know. it is fun to put on.
maybe someone can help me put on some nice false eyelashes for homecoming?

2 comments:

Sara said...

you are one of those lucky "natural beauty" people.

don't you hate it when you rub your eye and realize your hand is black? yup. do it all the time. i love black eyeliner tooooooo much.

Nicole said...

i volunteer