Friday, September 17, 2010

oh em gee! so vintage.

soo there's this girl. her name is sara. sara harding.
sometimes i forget she's not my real sister. because sometimes. i feel like she is.
she got me addicted to project runway, and she'll hit every candy store in the mall.
she's amazingly talented in graphic design. and i mean it.
she does wedding invitations, and now she does these.
 (i never claim to be a "photographer" so sorry for the terrible photos)
uh awesome right?

like them? well you should.
there's a billion more designs and a trillion more colors.
right here.

thanks sara!
you're the bomb shizzle.

2 comments:

Sara said...

oooooh they look good in your room! and your hair is awesome. and curse the post office! but glad i could redeem myself and spell your last name right :)

Alexis said...

so yea pretty much i'm in love with this paintings.
I need a couple in my bedroom....