Tuesday, September 14, 2010

so far away....

so homecoming is still three weeks away. which actually if you think about it,,
it's not that long!
me? dateless.
yet i have my dress. it's in my room. just hanging there. i feel bad for the beautiful dress.
it's dying to be worn. it's dying to be seen!
and the poor thing doesn't have cute shoes to go with it.
when i find a dress, the first thing i think of is "what shoes would go with it?"
half the reason i love date dances is so i have an excuse to buy heels.
i'm thinking some booties.
but probably not.
men.
just ask us already. 

lisa for homecoming queen.

5 comments:

missijay said...

hahaha i'm in the same situation. bought my dress three weeks ago but have yet to be asked.

Kelsey said...

Sydnee,
pretty sure i have my dress hanging up also. and i agree with the shoes!
please tell me you are getting them?

court said...

oh ya don't worry i bought my sweethearts dress before being asked, yaa never got asked. sold the dress.

caihay said...

let's go together.
i'll wear a tux since you've got the dress.

Sydnee said...

it's a good thing you're taller than me cailey. therefore i can buy the heels.
bosss