Monday, September 13, 2010

great.

i'm having one of those days.
one of those days where life just feels great

-i'm sitting at a table painting in simply splendid. and i think, i finally have a job?
life is great.
-i'm wearing a really baggy shirt, my hair in a bun, my really bunchy jeans, and i get a lot of compliments from random people?
life is great.
-i sit by the funniest kid in the class, and he told me he looks forward to seminary because he sits by me??
life is great.
-i finally get to reunite with my friends.. blair waldorf and serena van der woodsen, season premiere?
life is great.
-i understand every single french phrase in the episode? and monsieur burnah thinks i'm the best in class?
life is great.
-my favorite shoes make the awesome clapping noise and makes me feel powerful?
life is great.
-i finish my calculus AND biology homework?
life is great.
-getting called babe?
life is great.
-the future homecoming queen (lisa castleberry) just got asked to homecoming?
life is great.

oh and you should vote for lisa, for homecoming queen that is.

No comments: